About my experience:
I started my hospitality career in 2013 at Hyatt Place, Bowling Green as their sales coordinator. I fell in love with the hospitality industry. I worked full time, as I finished my undergraduate degree at Western Kentucky University and later graduated in 2019. From there I took a role as sales manager at Staybridge Suites Bowling Green, KY and then was later promoted to Director of Sales, I learned the system with IHG, had Hyatt Place under my belt, and then became their dual Area Director of Sales. Hotel sales is in my blood, I live for this industry!
How I would describe my management style:
I enjoy details and all the little things that make up the big parts of selling! I enjoy researching and digging for information until I can find a solid answer. Communication and an optimistic attitude can lead you anywhere you want to go!
Why do business with me?
I have a great background in sales and a knowledge base of operations, these two go hand in hand essentially! Team effort is such a big role in securing and retaining business. I appreciate our clients and customers who choose to do business and book with us- because without them we could not do what we do! Hospitality=hospitable!
- Personal: I have a two-year-old son named Beau, who runs the show! We will be living on a farm soon, so maybe he can chase cows and chickens? I will be marrying my best friend Justin this upcoming October! We have a Goldendoodle named Motley and a German Shepherd named Harley!
- Food: I am a foodie. I will have the menu analyzed before sitting down but for sure a good Mexican restaurant or an acai bowl shop.
- Hobby: You can find me at Orangetheory at 5:00 am almost every morning, or chasing my two-year-old around and my Goldendoodle, and most likely at the same time!
- Artist: Hmm…Adele, Koe Wetzel, Morgan Wallen, Lauren Aliana…country/pop?
- TV Show: One Tree Hill…Team Nathan and Haley!
- Place: A beach and a book, sounds about right!
Associates of Science at Western Kentucky University
Bachelor of Science at Western Kentucky University (Roll Tops)
Certificate of Hospitality Management at Florida Atlantic University